Late Cancel/No Show Policy
All clients who sign reserve a spot in class will be subject to late cancel/no show policy fees.
If you sign up for class and cannot make it, please cancel your reservation online or through the MindBody app at least 12 hours before your class start time. This will allow enough time for clients on the waitlist to be added into the class.
If you late cancel (within 12 hours prior to the class start time) or do not show up for class, you are subject to the fees listed below:
– Members: $20 fee will be processed
– Class Pack Holders: A class will be deducted from your class pack
– Drop-In: No refund will be processed and drop-in is not transferrable to another date and time
– All cancelations must be done through the Mindbody app or online. If technology is not your friend that day, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you become ill, please make sure you cancel your reservation. If you are past your early cancelation window, please email us right away. Late cancelation fees will be waived if you are sick. The health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority. If you test positive or are exposed to COVID please do not come to the studio for at least 14 days.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of class. This allows you to hand sanitize & put on your grip socks. If you arrive 5 minutes or more after the start of class, you will not be allowed to enter the studio and you will be subject to the late cancel/no show fees. We do not allow you to enter the studio late, due to the disruption of our other clients who have started their workout.
If a class is full, you can add yourself to the waitlist through the Mindbody app or online. Please enable email/text alerts in your Mindbody account so you are notified if you are added to the class. If you are not receiving alerts, please contact us right away so we can adjust your notification settings.
Due to the nature of Fort Collins weather, our goal is to be a reliable business but not to put our staff or clients in a compromising situation.
- Any classes 6am- 8am. Decision will be made the night before by 9pm.
- Any classes 8:30 am+ will be decided 2 hours prior to the scheduled class time.
- Fit5 Studio will be contacting you via email if there is a class cancellation due to inclement weather. Please update your email and cell/home phone information in Mindbody. Postings will also be made on Fit5 Studio Instagram and Facebook page.
- In the event that there are electrical outages in the area. Please provide a cell phone number.
You will NOT be charged for any cancelled classes that we, Fit5 Studio, cancels due to inclement weather. You will be automatically “early” cancelled in the system. If YOU choose to cancel in less than 12 hours in advance, you will be charged for that class.
Contracts are billed on a monthly recurring basis
Each contract has its own minimum monthly commitment. By purchasing a membership with a commitment, the client understands they are legally bound to fulfill every payment within the contract terms.
If you would like to change your monthly membership package, you must fulfill your current contract before you can downgrade your membership. Written notice must be given at least 14 days before your auto renew date.
Fit5 reserves the right to terminate/suspend your booking privileges until all past due/unpaid balances are fulfilled. Client understands that they will be responsible and liable for any fees including attorney fees and collection costs that Fit5 may incur in its efforts to collect any past due or unpaid balances from you.
To cancel any auto-renew membership (which has completely fulfilled it’s minimum monthly commitment) a written notice at least 14 days before renewal must be submitted via email.
Reach out to email@example.com about freezing memberships.
Memberships begin on the date of purchase
Friend/Family guest passes do not roll over to next month
Class packs expire 6 months from date of purchase
If you are enrolled in monthly 8X, 12X or unlimited memberships, you may elect to freeze your autopay charges once per year according to the policy below:
- Account must be in good standing with no unpaid classes or declined auto payments.
- Initial membership 3-month commitment has been fulfilled.
- An account freeze can be activated at the start of the next billing cycle and can be requested for 1 month.
- There is a small flat fee of $35 to freeze an account.
Freeze Requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted in person at least 14 in days in advance prior to your next billing date.