Learn more about our policies and the safety steps being taken during the COVID-19 pandemic
We remain open during Larimer County’s orange status. COVID safety measures will continue to be followed. Check out our Studio Etiquette page for details.
COVID STUDIO ETIQUETTE
– Masks are required when entering the studio and must remain on until you are seated on your Megaformer.
– Please sanitize your hands as soon as you enter the studio. The instructor will check you in to the class on their phone.
– Please maintain at least 6ft distance from other clients as much as possible.
– If this is your first class, please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of class and make sure you bring grip socks. If you do not have grip socks, we have grip socks for purchase in the studio.
– Take off your shoes and store all your personal belongings by your Megaformer. Cubbies are closed due to COVID.
– Masks are encouraged to be worn the whole time. Any time you leave your Megaformer, your mask must be worn.
– After class is over, please take the time to stretch, put your mask on and sanitize your machine. Make sure you clean all the hand & foot straps, handlebars, platform, carriage, springs & red pole.